WarPigs7: asdf WarPigs7: asdf

Craisin is the best flash artist of this century..

He needs a raise. I'll ship the product in 2-3 buisness days though.

TruffleClock responds:

craisiisisinnn = good for food eat one now

okokokokokokokokokk

WarPigs6: BBQ Saus WarPigs6: BBQ Saus

10 for posterity

Whatever that means.

WarPigs5: 4.99+0.01 WarPigs5: 4.99+0.01

Craisin is a genius.

Wow, his part was sheer brilliance, he continues to amaze me with each subsequent movie.

He has great skills :(

And he's a GREAT EBAYER!

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Clocked Out Clocked Out

Superb.

Albino tested, Craisin approved.

AlbinoClock responds:

<3 Craisin

WarPigs4: 1337 WarPigs4: 1337

Brilliant.

I really liked the "Craisin" Part, whoever did that is a genious. Wow.

Yep, that Craisin guy sure is awesome :O

clocks suck EP 1 clocks suck EP 1

Excellent but...

I wish you would have discussed the ramifications of REM sleep on the primitive mind a little bit. And of course, the Non-REM sections were pretty obvious, anybody who has taken a highschool psych class would be aware of this, lol. Nice job though.

Brownclock goes to Gondor Brownclock goes to Gondor

Amazing.

Wow, great metaphor. Where are we really rolling to anyway? I think I get what you're trying to reveal, it seems like you've been reading James Mill, or perhaps even some of Plato's earlier works. Anyway, I really enjoyed this, my mind hasn't worked this hard since the Reading Rainbow was on.

MessiahClock responds:

haha, more people should follow Plato's teachings, maybe the world would be better.

Wormage Wormage

Good movie.

I didn't actually care for the song too much, but I mean, it was kind of the basis for the movie. I thought the art and animation was done well. I never really got into worms though.

To Kill A Clock '05 To Kill A Clock '05

You cannot kill Strawberry Clock.

And you cannot have his crown. Not now not ever. You cannot kill Strawberry Clock you silly moose...

But the movie was still good. Orange getting beat down with the straw was probably the best part, or the NES music that I don't know where it's from... sounds familiar though.

WarPigs1: 87 WarPigs1: 87

You would think...

That if I'm a co-author they wouldn't let me review the movie. Hi I'm Craisin. I love everybody who reviewed this movie equally.

Actually I lied

I love Lilyoness the ... most
and ForSaqen a little bit more than the rest.

Perfect tens for our movie.

{{{Craisin}}}